Wednesday, March 19, 2014

a quick studio move update

Welcome to Studio 201 at Fenway Artist Studios! :)



I know... so empty! Like a big blank canvas just waiting for inspiration. This is the view from the middle of my workspace, looking towards the living room and up to second floor balcony & bedrooms -- there is an open space and three 12' windows behind me. I already love it here.

Hopefully I'll be fully unpacked by tomorrow and have some better studio photos to share with you very soon. Until then, this photo shows Chubby Boots' concern/bewilderment for the whole week I was packing up our old apartment:


And a sign I saw while walking around our new neighborhood:


Get it?! Hehe. Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Waow, its wonderful. I so happy for you and I LOVE Chubby Boots'. Take care that yours cats don't escape.
    Sorry I don't speak English very vell. Enjoy your life !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG it's so awesome Mae!! What a great space to work and live!! Can't wait to see it finished! Soooo jealous of your 12' windows and all that light!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful space! Mr. Boots will have all sorts of exploring to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that space looks AMAZING!!!! have a great time decorating and moving in :)

    ReplyDelete